5 Easy Soups You Can Whip Up Any Night of the Week
Nothing is more satisfying on a cold day than a big pot of soup. But while many soup recipes can take all day to simmer (and who has time for that!?) there are plenty of ways to speed up the process.
By keeping pre-made soups stocked at all times, taking advantage of slow cookers and Instant Pots, and following easy recipes, you can have a hot bowl of soup on the table in as little as 30 minutes.
How to Make an Easy Soup Recipe on Those Busy Weeknights
While making soup from scratch might sound like a tedious process, there are plenty of ways to speed things up. Try these meal prep tips to spare a few precious minutes:
- Make the slow cooker your best friend: Don’t have time to meal prep ingredients? By tossing protein, veggies, and bone broth into your Crock-Pot in the morning, you’ll have a complete, flavorful soup ready when you arrive home from work.
- Invest in an Instant Pot: An Instant Pot can cook soups in less than 20 minutes, and sometimes in as little as 10. Select your favorite soup recipe then cook it in a pressure cooker rather than in a large pot on the stovetop to save plenty of time.
- Double the batch, then freeze: As long as you don’t put dairy into your soup, the broth allows soup to freeze incredibly well. To save time, simply make a double batch, then freeze half of it for later use.
5 Easy Soup Recipes to Save You Time and Energy
Whenever you’re looking for an easy recipe to whip up, the below soup ideas can be your saving grace. Any home chef can make these soups, which are ready in 30 minutes or less.
30 Minute Turkey Meatball and Kale Soup
Whenever you find yourself short on time, this Italian soup from Savory Lotus could be your new go-to soup. Going from prep to table in just 30 minutes, this comforting soup is dairy free, gluten free, and contains protein to keep you satisfied. The meatballs are free of bread crumbs, instead using cassava flour to make it allergy friendly.
Loaded Keto Cauliflower Soup
For those of you who love a loaded potato soup, you have to try this low carb version. Cauliflower florets, beef bone broth, heavy cream, and spices are blended together for a hearty, satisfying soup that’s ready in 25 minutes. Top with sour cream, shredded cheddar cheese, and green onions to complete the recipe.
Hearty Bone Broth Chicken Noodle Soup
On a rainy day, there’s no better way to warm up than with a hot bowl of chicken noodle soup. This version combines egg noodles, onions, celery, and chicken broth into a hearty chicken soup that takes just 20 minutes to cook on the stovetop.
Healthy Black Bean Soup with Smoked Paprika and Chipotle
With just 10 minutes of prep and another 25 minutes on the stovetop, this smoky, smooth soup is going to be your next go-to meal. The cumin and paprika give this recipe a southwest kick, while the addition of Kettle & Fire Chicken Bone Broth give it plenty of amino acids and protein to leave you satisfied.
Chicken Tortilla Soup
This recipe gives a slight twist on the classic Mexican comfort food. Made with chicken bone broth, this recipe contains just 411 calories, but has 36 grams of protein per serving. Avocado, chicken breasts, collagen, and all the spices are simmered together for a delicious soup your entire family will love.
Short on Time?
If you constantly find yourself pressed for time and want to skip making soup from scratch, the easiest way to get dinner on the table is to keep several pre-made soups on hand. Be careful, though — many packaged soups come with additives and unnecessary ingredients. Lucky for you, Kettle & Fire makes a wide variety of hearty, wholesome soups made with real bone broth.
Keep several pre-made soups on hand for the busy nights at home. Enjoy them all on their own, or sear a quick steak or slice of salmon, and enjoy the soup as a side dish. Here are a few flavors you might enjoy:
- Butternut Squash Soup With Chicken Bone Broth: Made with chicken bone broth, this butternut squash soup contains an incredible 9 grams of protein per serving. In addition, unlike most store-bought (and even homemade) varieties, this hearty soup is dairy free.
- Tomato Soup With Chicken Bone Broth: Made with organic tomatoes, olive oil, and collagen--containing bone broth, this creamy, pureed soup is one that hardly anyone in your family will resist (in fact, you might find it tastes better than homemade tomato soup!). Sprinkle with a little Parmesan cheese, or make homemade croutons with crusty bread to add a little texture to the soup.
- Chili With Beans Made With Grass-Fed Beef and Bone Broth: While homemade, hearty chili takes a long time to prepare, this Kettle & Fire chili is ready in five minutes — just heat it up on the stovetop and serve. As a 100 percent grass-fed and grass-finished beef chili (made with bone broth, of course) this is a soup you can feel good about choosing for you and your family.
- Thai Curry Soup With Bone Broth: Imagine everything you love about your favorite Thai curry, all ready and waiting in your cupboards. With a little zest and a lot of flavor, this incredible Thai curry soup is sweet, bold, and packs in all of your favorite Asian-inspired flavors.
Get Ready to Stock Your Cupboards With Even More Easy, Delicious Soups
Kettle & Fire is getting ready to release even more delicious, pre-made soups your entire family will enjoy. Yummy flavors like Mushroom Bisque, Spicy Cauliflower, and other varieties will soon be released from Kettle & Fire’s test kitchen.
Not only are Kettle & Fire soups incredibly convenient, but they contain real bone broth that delivers naturally occurring amino acids, protein, and collagen. For more information on bone broth and why you should only make homemade soup with real bone broth, check out this post.
Pin for later: